cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR in process chain While 'save Hierarchy' step for 0COSTELEMT

Naresh_Kumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I modified existing process Meta chain and added 'SAVE Hierarchy' Process step in Cost element hierarchy which was missing earlier in process chain and then when the process chain executed - i get below mentioned error and also ST22 Dump attached.

ERROR : DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR in process chain While 'save Hierarchy' step for 0COSTELEMT

Kindly suggest how to resolve this .

Thank you in advance

st22-dump-1.png

st22-dump-2.png

st22-dump-3.png

Best regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

john_hawk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

To determine if duplicates exist in the source system, you need to analyze the DataSource and determine where its data comes from. Then check the the source tables using SE16 for duplicates.

My guess is that your source system table does not use the same semantic keys as

0COSTELEMT. If this is a file load, check the source file. Also check the PSA to ensure that you are loading only one request at a time.

Good luck,

John Hawk

john_hawk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Have you reviewed your source data to insure there are no duplicates?

Is the problem replicated when executed manually in RSA1?

Did you try running a "Check" before running a "Save" or "Activate" manually in RSA1? Sometimes the Check has more verbose error messages than Save or Activate?

What version of SAP BW are you using?

Which database?

John Hawk

Naresh_Kumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Johan Hawk ,

Thanks for you reply.

1. I have replicated the same manually in RSA1 and it is working fine.

2. It is working fine with 'SAVE or ACTIVATE' is checked in infopackage and when i excute manually in RSA1.

3. SAP BW 7.4 SP 17

4. HANA Database

5. How to find duplicate entries in in source system ?

Kindly please suggest.

Best regards,

Naresh