cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports_Comparing to Past Output

jopav613
Explorer
0 Kudos

I was wondering if there's a way ( by way of Crystal Reports itself or a 3rd party add on or similar) to have Crystal Reports be able to look at the output it created last time and this time so that the user can see what changed in the output between refreshes and so then I can possibly even create formulas that would look at the changes. This would accomplish showing the user which data values changed in the report since the last time they refreshed it i.e. a few weeks ago.

Or, if this is not possible....

Can you suggest some other way the user can see which data changed from last refresh to this refresh?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

azizelmir
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Use the change log to gain an overview of changes in most windows of SAP Business One. By tracking the change log, you can more easily verify and audit data entries.

Thank you,

Aziz

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The only way I can think of to do this would require either storing the data from each refresh in the database or generating all of the report data in SQL and saving it to the database prior to running the report and then reporting from that data and the previous run.

-Dell