cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPI (Scenario Soap to Soap with cloud connector and soamanager)

wilsonxavier1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, experts!

I need help, I looked at many google forums, but I'm going around and I'm not completing a task that should be simple, but I'm not able to find the fault, my scenario is: Soap >> CPI >> Soap >> Cloud Connector (HTTP) >> S4

We are trying this How Easy It Is To Consume Function Module as Web service and Connect it Using SAP Cloud Platform Int..., but some details are missing and in our CPI happens: Error Details org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Response was of unexpected text / html ContentType. Incoming portion of HTML stream: (none) and stuck, I can't evolve.

We checked the SICF as it says in SAP note 2530701. When we call webservice directly from SoapUi it works OK.

I believe it is something in the configuration of the cloud connector or in the HTTP destination setup of the CPI.

Can someone who has done this give me some tips? The step by step of what I should check.

Could you send some prints of this part to compare? If possible, from the adapter SOAP receiver to the CPI as well.

Thank you

0 Kudos

Hii Wilson,

Where did you modify the header? I have a similar issue, and the only difference is that I have IDOC in the receiver.

-Anuj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Wilson,

Below should help you. It covers all the configurations required in SAP CPI,SAP Cloud Connector and SAP ECC ( basic set up ) although it covers employee data replication standard content.You can take it as reference point.

https://blogs.sap.com/2020/03/18/configuring-the-sap-successfactors-employee-master-data-and-organiz...

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

wilsonxavier1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sriprasad,

I fixed the Content-Type in header with text/xml and it works.

Thanks and regards,

Wilson Xavier

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member722259
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Wilson,

I'am facing the same issue could you please share a screenshot from your Iflow? Changing Conten-Type doesn't work for me.