Did you mean: 

Context Input Null error .. SAP Intelligent RPA

Vijay
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an input structure in my SAP intelligent RPA bot as below

and mapped the input values to the target fields in code like

and so on. I deployed the project in Cloud factory and created an API trigger.

On testing with Postman, the job is getting triggered but getting failed with below error.

In Job details , i can see the input values in Entry structure, So i am suspecting some issue in the way i am accessing the context variables in the RPA code (no screen fields, mapping to RFC fields inside a function call).

Any pointers will be helpful.

Thanks

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member577849
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay Sharma,

Unfortunately, it seems to be taking longer than usual for your question to be answered. You might want to try an alternative route to speed things up.

Please check if a similar question has already been asked in the Community. We have found that sometimes questions that have been answered before are no longer receiving responses.

The easiest way to do this, is to visit the All Questions page and search for your specific topic.

You could also check the SAP Support Portal and search for SAP Notes, SAP Knowledge Base Articles and more.

If all of this doesn’t work, I would suggest that you create a support ticket. All you need to do is log onto the SAP Support Portal with your S-user ID and password: http://service.sap.com/message

Thanks,

Marvin

Vijay
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marvin,

Thanks for suggestion. Its Unusual of the community that i din't get any response to the question.

I did check on the already asked questions and there are good blogs on the topic, but unfortunately i guess my query is unique. I am not sure if raising ticked would work as its a technical query , but will give it also a try.

Thanks

Vijay