cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect to Tenant SAP systems via RFC using cloud connector from CAP java application

dasriyan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am refactoring a java application currently deployed in SAP BTP NEO environment to Cloud foundry using CAP. Also the modified application should be multi-tenant aware.

The already deployed application in NEO connects to SAP via cloud connectors using RFC connection (SAP JCO library).

Now in cloud foundry env, I want to return destination service as a dependency during tenant subscription process and during runtime need to direct RFC traffic to tenant specific cloud connector.

But I am not sure how to do it. I am lost. can someone please help me steps required to fulfill this requirement

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

simon_luser
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

How to use JCo in CF is described here.

dasriyan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello simon.luser,

Thank you so much for your input .I will take a look at it. My doubt is how JCO and multi-tenant destination would get integrated. can you please help me with this.

simon_luser
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

This is also explained in a subsection.

dasriyan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks simon.luser ,you have given me a new direction

From the first glance I believe the Multitenant documentation for JCO is for vanilla cloud foundry runtime. but as I mentioned I am using CAP, can you please share specific documentation for JCO with CAP multi-tenant, if any

simon_luser
Advisor
Advisor

I'm not a CAP expert, I don't know how this is integrated there, you might get some consulting or in contact with a CAP expert.