cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALM - When will Business process monitor be connected to Cloud for Customer?

AlanRoddie
Explorer
0 Kudos

My company is using CALM and interested in using Business Process Monitoring. I have connected to our S4 HANA public cloud for order to cash business process. However, in CALM we also have lead and opportunity processes. We have purchased Cloud for Customer as well but I believe based on the documentation that this is not yet available. ie. there is no way of connecting up CALM Business process monitoring tile to SAP Cloud for Customer.

Can you confirm my understanding is correct? If so, is connectivity on the roadmap. Tried looking at CALM roadmap and couldnt see anything

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stephaniejerch
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Alan,
as per now there is no content available for SAP Sales and Service Cloud. But we are currently working on providing KPI content for SAP Cloud for Customer and are planning to release this in within the next weeks. The following Road Map Item is covering the topic: Link

Once it is available you will be informed as part of What's New in SAP Cloud ALM but you can also check the respective section in SAP Help Portal: Link

If you do have further feedback towards KPIs - the process area you were looking for - feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Stephanie

AlanRoddie
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Stephanie, I will watch with interest as the business are very keen to implement this