cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account information not recognized: could not reach CMS.

0 Kudos

Account information not recognized: could not reach CMS.the CMS on machine was stopped due to critical error..

all services are properly running

SS is attached

when trying to configure CMS database it shows error

also not get logged in with administrator credntials

as mentioned in belo SS

Our CMS and audit database remotely ( SQL Server DB ) We have Checked that our ODBC connection working fine

Also in log log file error_cms6400.log

33007 Failed to decrypt object 100 using cryptographic key ID: 4.

35101 The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: Failed to decrypt object 100 using cryptographic key ID: 4.Failed to decrypt object 100 using cryptographic key ID: 4. Error decrypting InfoObject ).

Our when I change the cluster key same error “ Failed to decrypt object 100 using cryptographic key ID: 4 “ occur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor

1. Your servers/services are not running properly. At all.
2. KBA https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/1881266 should explain why and offers solution.

0 Kudos

i am trying to enter the new cluster key because it gave me an error as i mentioned above in a picture. now it wont accept my generated key

below is the logfile details.

d:\a42sr64\src\platform.services.cms.cpp\dbutilities\dbutils_lib\subsysmgrhelper.h:190). (false : DBUtils::Subsystem Init: Failed to init subsystem manager. Reason: Error decrypting InfoObject)

0 Kudos

i follow the mentioned link and trying to configure in Production server i already configure it on DEV
during the configuration, i was trying to change the standard URL but i don't know what happened with it

https://www.dunnsolutions.com/content/analytics-blog/-/blogs/sap-bi-tomcat-best-practices-configurat...

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what are you trying to say here or how it is related to your original question or my answer.