Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
It's time, time for SAP TechEd 2023 at November 2-3. Since months we are preparing for THE technical education event by SAP. We have a lot to share with you and packaged this in strategy talks, lectures, demos, hands-on sessions and other formats. Looking forward to your participation onsite in Bangalore or virtual.

One of the hot topics this year is Enterprise Automation. An AI-powered offering to integrate applications with SAP Integration Suite, discover process inefficiencies with SAP Signavio and automate processes across heterogeneous enterprise environments with SAP Build.

You will find several sessions around this. But which sessions should be on your schedule? Well, if I were you, most likely my agenda in Bangalore would look like this (below also for the virtual event).

Day 1

After starting the day at SAP TechEd Bangalore with the Executive Keynote, I would grab a cup of coffee or tea and just walk to one of these demo sessions for a first introduction to Enterprise Automation, starting at 11:00 a.m.: AD923 - Manage Your Complete Process Lifecycle to see all of them in action or AD935 - Automate Business Processes at Enterprise Scale Leveraging the Ecosystem, to get some insights on the integration with other tools (well, just visit both).

Though, make sure to set a timer and attend the strategy talk with Bhagat Nainani (Senior Vice President, Product Development, Business Technology Platform) at 12:00 p.m. to learn what's in for you and also how agri-business company Olam Group derived first benefits on its path to SAP S/4HANA: ST105 - Enterprise Automation: Why You Should Care.

For another customer story join IN218 - Making of an Intelligent Enterprise with Enterprise Automation at Mahindra at 1:00 p.m. Hungry now? Let's got for lunch afterwards and also use the time to visit the demo booth Enterprise Automation – Analyze, integrate, and automate business processes.

The afternoon would be perfect to touch the products by joining the hands-on session IN264 - Combine SAP Integration Suite and SAP Build Process Automation in HR at 1:15 p.m. or at 3:15 p.m. (btw, also repeated on Friday) AD272 - SAP Cloud Application Programming Model Meets SAP Build.

I know sometimes it's difficult to get a reserved seat for hands-on sessions. If you can't join this one, use the afternoon to attend these sessions, starting at 3:30 p.m. with a demo IN909 - Manage Supplier Invoices with Enterprise Automation. Interested in generative AI? I am sure, so hear what is coming in AI202 - Explore the Next Level of Business Process Creation at 4:00 p.m., or listen to customer in AD136 - Driving Sanitation Inclusion with Enterprise Automation at SDW.

What an insightful day, get ready for the next one. 🙂

Day 2

Now you have a first good overview around Enterprise Automation. Let's explore the details after the Business Application Keynote. Either join the lecture IN210 - Leverage Enterprise Automation Functionality of SAP Integration Suite at 10:15 a.m. or experience the products in the hands-on session AD163 - Extend Your Sales Order Process in SAP S/4HANA with SAP Build. Don't forget your cup of tea.

During lunch time you might want to visit the demo session AD930 - Get a Jump Start with Content Packages in SAP Build Process Automation starting 11:30 a.m. or learn more about migration in AD507 - Drive Automation and Migrate to SAP Build Process Automation at 12:00 p.m. followed by the roadmap session AD804 - What's Next with SAP Build Process Automation at 1:00 p.m.

We deserve a break. Definitely, to refresh and recharge and be ready for another "must have" on your schedule, the lecture with Thomas Volmering (Chief Product Manager). Learn the latest feature enhancements, updates on our ecosystem, use cases and much more in AD118 - Advance Your Process Transformation with Enterprise Automation at 2:00 p.m.

To finish the day on a high note, join the lectures AD124 - Accelerate Your Process Automation Journey and AD133 - Faster Transformation at Zuellig Pharma Through Its Automation CoE at 4:00 p.m.

Congratulations on two inspirational days at SAP TechEd 2023 Bangalore with focus on Enterprise Automation.

And there's even more to discover at TechEd this year:

Virtual

But wait, you cannot join onsite? Well, me neither, so let's check what's available for you at the virtual event.

Good news, you can watch the keynotes online and then join me in the lecture AD101v - Advance Your Process Transformation with Enterprise Automation at Thursday, Nov 2 at 1:30 p.m., followed by the customer session AD113v - Learn How Avaya Drives Innovation in Its Business Processes at 2:00 p.m.

On Friday, it's time for some hands-on experience in AD180v - Create Apps, Processes, and Workspaces with SAP Build at 3:00 p.m.

You are invited, please join us. We are excited to see you there, onsite or virtually and have a great time together (with Enterprise Automation 😉 ).
1 Comment