Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katjaschmitt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

katjaschmitt_0-1728918819631.png

We are pleased to invite you to SAP Enterprise Support Day, an exclusive virtual event tailored to give you the insights and strategies you need to unlock new levels of success with SAP’s digital support experience.

Get ready to elevate your business transformation!

Join us on November 13th or 14th, depending on your time zone and preferred language:

November 13, 2024 I 1 p.m. EST (Spanish, Portuguese, English) 

November 14, 2024 I 1 p.m. SGT (Chinese, Japanese, English)

November 14, 2024 I 1 p.m. CET (English, German)

Why attend?

At SAP Enterprise Support Day, you will participate in a dynamic event featuring informative sessions and engaging discussions designed to inspire new approaches to your business challenges. 

You will:

• Discover how SAP is revolutionizing customer support with AI to strengthen your business.
  • Explore real-time AI applications with Real-Time Support.
  • Uncover powerful strategies for optimizing cloud and hybrid solutions with SAP Cloud ALM and the SAP Business Transformation Center.
  • See how SAP Ariba can simplify and streamline procurement processes.
  • Boost your RISE with SAP project with our tailored SAP Enterprise Support offerings.
  • Accelerate your SAP Business Technology Platform implementation.
  • Drive transformation using SAP Signavio and SAP LeanIX.
  • Deepen your understanding of SAP HXM and explore ways to enhance employee engagement.

This is your opportunity to learn, connect, and take actionable steps toward optimizing your SAP solutions. 

Register today and ensure you don’t miss this opportunity to gain fresh perspectives and practical insights that will empower your business transformation.

Register Now 

1 Comment