Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nageshcaparthy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Are you attending SAP SAPPHIRE, 2019??

If yes, then do not miss the opportunity to learn about Blockchain from the experts. Blockchain is here to stay and we have seen a lot of customers and partners expressing interest to understand the business benefits of distributed ledgers, increasing efficiency & the automation.

Let us discuss-

• How integration between Enterprise and Blockchain can benefit businesses

• Can I integrate my HANA/ERP/Cloud Systems to Blockchain?

• What are the Blockchain technologies supported by SAP

• How can I be a part of SAP Consortium discussions?

• Which are the use-cases SAP is focused on?

• What can I leverage, and benefit as a customer?

• What can I contribute, and gain as a partner?

• Do I need blockchain / Does my use-case fit into blockchain?

• How do I manage the network?

• What is HANA Blockchain adaptor / SDK?

To answer all your questions, we have scheduled quite a good number of sessions at SAPPHIRE addressing multiple Industries and LOB’s along with customer success stories. Some of the sessions are focused on Supply Chain, Digital Identification, Digital Documents, Chemical Industry, International Trade, Credit Management, Food Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals etc…

Here is the list which can help you to mark your calendar and gain more insights about Blockchain.

If you wish to meet the Blockchain experts personally & discuss your use-case, please feel free to drop me a direct message using the SAP + ASUG mobile app or meet us at our All Day Topic Station PL822.

Regards,

Nagesh