Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nthsol
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

while upgrading from ERP 6.0 EhP 5 to ERP 6.0 EhP 7 I was facing this error message during phase MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG.

The ACTUPG.ELG log file Looks like this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDIC ACTIVATION ERRORS and RETURN CODE in SAPA741EPU.<SID>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1EEDO516X"Index" "CRMD_PARTNER" "HIL" could not be activated

3 EDT014XActivate dependent table "COMT_PCAT_HDR_0010"
   2WEDT192 Enhancement category for table missing
   2WEDT193 Enhancement category for include or subtype missing
   3 EDT199 Exactly one field "LANGU" of type LANG: Selection as text language possible
   2WEAD285 Check table "CRMD_KW_TEMPL" does not exist or has no key fields
   2WEAD285 Check table "CRMD_KW_TEMPL" does not exist or has no key fields
   1EEDT352 Search field "COMT_PCAT_HDR_0010"-"BASE_LOC_ID" of search help attachment: search help "COM_PCAT_LOC_ID_NAME" not active
   3 EDT015 Dependent table "COMT_PCAT_HDR_0010" was not activated
1EEDO519 "Table" "COMT_PCAT_HDR_0010" could not be activated
1 ETP111 exit code           : "8"

The error looks quite similar to what is described in MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG error (solution -> SAP Note1909524 )

Before doing anything at all I checked the tables with transaction SE11, while trying to access them I got the message that they don't exist. Therefore I thought this error couldn't be that bad.

And as the affected tables are related to CRM an I am not using any CRM components I decided to continue with the option "Accept non-severe errors and repeat phase MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG" as described in the SAP Note.

Kind regards,

Niklas

Labels in this area