cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Centre not assigned to VAS order

0 Kudos

My VAS order created at the tie of WR creation, I have checked almost all the thread but no help. may be you great mind have some clue here.

1.It picks the External step correct.(VAS1) in my case.

2. This Packspec is assigned to the same external step.

3.The VAS Work center is also assigned wo same external step.

4.WC is assigned to a BIN.

work-center-vas1.pngvas-order.pngexternal-step-on-packspec.pngpack-spec-is-set.png

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the assignment in the WC is important for closing the HU in POSC. But in order to get the WC in the VAS order, you need to assign the bin to the step in POSC. There is no rule based determination, only a direct assignment is supported.

Brgds

Juergen

---

All the above is no official SAP statement.

Want to learn EWM?
Check for EWM courses: https://training.sap.com/search?q=ewm
Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/learninghub

And it is EWM. NOT eWM - Duh!
And if your question includes the word "transfer order" - do NOT tag the question with Extended Warehouse Management!

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, it is already in place. I did some debug and found that system if searching the POSC with Source storage type 9030 which is the very first storage type in a inbound process and I maintained the source for this step is 8010(ST of DEKO WC) which I feel was also correct. Now I have removed the Source bin from VAS1 step and it is working fine. But still the question remains what was wrong in maintaining source storage type 8010 for VAS step.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok, that is interesting: so your process has a deko step before the VAS step? I guess the system does not really read the full process, only checks the source storage type in the warehouse request when creating the VAS order.

Brgds

Juergen