cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction code /SCWM/TU- GR getting created automatically after unload + save

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

I am exploring an issue related with Std. Transaction named "/SCWM/TU"  from past few days but could not find the exact cause of it. When saving the TU after Unloading (action) it's GR is also created. Whereas there is a separate button available for GI/GR in the application toolbar. Is there any functional config step which is missing/added ?

The Sequence of activities I am doing in Transaction code        /SCWM/TU are  1.) TU creation 2.) TU activation 3.) Assigning Delivery(Inbound) to TU 4.) Unload 5.) SAVE .

I am an ABAP Consultant and not sure about the functional configuration part of it It will be helpful if any one has got a clue or faced a problem like this.

Regards,

Roopesh

View Entire Topic
former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

Any idea, we can do this.

Thanks ,

Roopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

The GR/GI Button in TU transaction is used for GR or GI  only when we have POSC in place (Complex GR Process with Unlaod and Putaway steps as 2 different steps).  But in your case it is without POSC. i.e simple uloading. hence, as soon as you hit on Unlaod, a WT is created and confirmed which will complete GR+Putaway.  So, if you want Unload only to perform Unloading and not update GR, then it is only possible with configuration of POSC with 2 steps

Regards,

Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidhar,

I have tried the same scenario in sandbox. Still with POSC, system will perform GR during unload task confirmation at goods receipt staging area. I haven't found any standard configuration available.

If yet please share.