cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does Processing Indicator field work?

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the SNP planning book, when we load a selection there is a Processing Indicator field that shows up in the selection screen. Can someone enlighten on how this field works? What controls the checkbox on the screen ?

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...in the shuffler you can set the processing indicator field for each record by right click and using 'Set Process indicator' after the selection is loaded. I'm not sure of this significance but i guess its something the planners might use incase they need to denote that the product has been already worked on. Same way you can delete the processing indicator checkbox.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If anyone has any further ideas on this, please share. I was unable to edit the field and did not see that as an authorization problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to switch it on and off from the planning book shuffler. You can choose the ones that are marked by using the field processing indicator = X option in the shuffler

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

THanks Harish. This sounds promising. I will get back to you in case I hit a wall while navigating in the system tomorrow.