cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP for external system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need to know about GATP check from an external (non-SAP) portal.

We have external online portal from which customer places orders. We want to link it with GATP to have online check of the products availability and the date. As of now this portal is linked with the ECC and an order placed on the portal gets created as Sales Order in ECC upon saving. (GATP is in place for background check in ECC while creation of Sales order). Stock update is done manually on the portal.

One of senior guided to use ATP related ES bundle for 'Check Requirements_V1' function. We just want to check for availability and not reservation from Portal. Also, using BAPI apoatpcheck call was suggested.

However, I'm not much aware of ES and how to go about and implement the given functionality & enhancement in the ES.

Can you please share your experiences and suggest how to implement it?

We are using SCM 7.0. Do we necessarily need to consult SAP?

Thanks for your help!

AP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello AP APO,

Even R/3 ATP component uses a BAPI "BAPI_APOATP_CHECK" to peform availability check in APO GATP system. Hence, did you get a chance to call this BAPI from your external sytem to perform the gATP check ? I think BAPIs can be called from Legacy system.

You can try this out by passing necessary parameteres to the above mentioned BAPI.

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos