cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTE Transfer in CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

I am using  BTE  mode for transfer  data to apo from ECC through CIF .

IN Tcode CFC9 i have selected as BTE

I want to know where the changes are recorded  when we are using BTE .

example:

If i have material ABC0123 i have mrp controller as 10  i have transffered the material to apo through activating IModel . then i have made changes in MRP controller as 20 now I want to check where the changes are recoerded in ecc side . how ever if  i go to apo product master i can see the change

But i want to know how the changes are recorded .Please help me out

Regards

Virender

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

When you have activated BTE, the changes in the master data are transfer immediatelly. In ECC each change is stored in the corresponding table, MARA, MARC, etc.. You can also check the change log tables. Is this what you are asking?

Regarding the use of BTE for master data, just take into account what SAP said in the help about BTE for new master data:

Creating New Master Data Relevant to SAP APO - Integration of SAP APO and SAP R/3 - SAP Library

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mariano

Thanks for your response

Where to check change log tables .please suggest

Regards

Virender

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

If you want to change the log for a specific material, you can directly go to the material master, main menu --> Environment --> Display Changes. This way you will access the change log.

If you want to access through the tables, you will need to join tables CDHDR & CDPOS.

Kind Regards,

Mariano