cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO-DP and SAP IBP S&OP Data reconciliation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good evening,

I have an inquiry related to your experience with data reconciliation challenges linked to different time buckets that tools are using. To give a background on the issue that we are experiencing:

Our customer planning tool works on the daily buckets which means that promo can last for a week starting from 1st December. As our APO-DP works on the weekly buckets this promotion is allocated to w/c 27th November which is fine from planning perspective, however if we want to look at financial aspect (visible in IBP) allocation to first day of the falling week is incorrect as it should be visible only in December.

When I want to compare sales forecast with demand planning forecast in IBP I am not able to have like for like comparison due to month breaks in particular week.

I am not sure if there is any setup which potentially could be done in APO-DP or IBP to address this issue, but I am interested to hear what are your experiences with similar issues as I guess that there are people facing same challanges.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piotr,

Check your time profile in IBP and adjust as you plan in APO. That means month to week split should correct.

If this input is not helpful can you explain the scenario with one example?

Best Regards,

Lingaiah

Answers (0)