cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS login without self-registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

To all you SRM Gurus,

We are implementing the Service procurement scenario with EBP & SUS on different clients on the same instance.

Just wanted to know if anybody has tried to create suppliers who can logon to the SUS portal without registing & using the self-registration component.

Is there a way around the self-registration process for EBP-SUS integration.

Thanks

Pai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

I'm having the same error (ID not valid) when i try to create the vendor user admin using the URL.

How did you solve this problem? Note 880735 is applied in our system.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Humberto Oliveira

Former Member
0 Kudos

We still have the problem.

Strangely, it works if you have another browser session open with a user having SAP_ALL authorisation logged in to the SUS system.

Still investigating the problem.Will let you know if I have a concrete solution.

Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys..

It works now. Some kind of bug.. Added an extra space and it went thru.. Din't have to apply note 880735

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers..

This is where I am stuck..

An e-mail is being generated when the supplier is sent from EBP to SUS using BBP_SP_SUPP_INI.

The e-mail sent to the administrator has a registration ID. When I go to the registration URL and put in the regid to register the administration user for the supplier, I get a message saying the registration ID is invalid.

Do I have to enter the data on the registration URL or is there an alternative approach to create the supplier's administration user ???

Looking at note 880735 now

Thanks

Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashanth,

Supplier self registration is only an option to let suppliers initiate their account.

Your purchasing department can create complete supplier master data directly in SRM server, with supplier contacts.

If a supplier in the master data record is flagged as a portal supplier, an XML message is sent to SAP Supplier Self-Services (SAP SUS).

The SUS System sends an e-mail (if appropriate) with a registration number to the supplier (user ID, URL, credentials).

The supplier administrator can create additional contact users.

Have a look at IntegratedBusinessContent guides, or at SUS online help:

Process Flow with Supplier Registration

1. The supplier registers her/himself in SAP SUS, receive questionnaires and return them.

2. The SRM purchaser uses Supplier Screening and accept the registered prospect.

3. The SRM purchaser create a Supplier in SRM via OPI, retrieving accepted prospect data into SRM.

4. If a supplier in the master data record is flagged as a portal supplier, an XML message is sent to SAP Supplier Self-Services (SAP SUS).

5. The SUS System sends an e-mail (if appropriate) with a registration number to the supplier.

6. Supplier uses registration number to create user in SAP SUS.

7. Supplier can change his master data in SAP SUS. The changes are transferred into the supplier directory.

8. Purchaser recognizes these changes in the business partner monitor.

Process Flow Without Supplier Registration

Same as with Supplier Registration, except that the flow starts with step 3, and SRM purchaser have to enter all the data by him/herself.

Those processes are also valid for SUS/MM integration, with little variance.

Hope this will help you to understand SUS/SRM/MM integration.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Do believe the standard scenario for SUS / EBP would be when Suppliers first Register on the website, and when the Supplier is Approved, then only do they have access to the SUS portal and its complete functionality.

In the Supplier Registration page (which is a url) suppliers only provide the first level information while Registering. on validation/ Approval do they gain access to all the service areas.

do let me know if this solves ur query.