Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM 7.0 External Punch Out Catalog Error

ketxorange7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue where I can't create a shopping cart from this one external punch-out catalog during the same login session without clearing the browser's cache. Could you advise if this is a configuration issue from SRM or from the supplier's catalog side?

Situation:

1. The user could log in, create a shopping cart from punch-out catalog and order.

2. During the same login session, if the user would like to create a new shopping cart from the same catalog, there will be a message "Login parameters are not specified" in the external catalog's header. If the user tries to bring back items to the shopping cart there will be an error saying "FPM application /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_GAF was started without configuration"

3. A temporary solution to be able to create a new shopping cart from this catalog is by logging out, clear the browser's cache, and then the shopping cart could be created without issue.

The current call structure config of this catalog is as below.

I would really appreciate it If you could advise me on how to fix this issue.

※The same issue does not occur to other external catalogs in our system so I am under the impression that this is specific for this catalog.

Thanks,
Cath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

timea_geczi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos
ketxorange7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Timea,

Thank you for your input. I will check on the suggested notes.

Ket