Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search screen in SRM UI Add-On returns no result

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we made all the basic customizing for SRM UI Add-On regarding the Enhanced Search and Cross-Catalog Search settings (settings for Embedded Search, extract data, indexing data).

We use only SRM Product Master Data.

By using the search screen (we disabled Product Category based Search), we do no get any result with any search term.

But, using ESH_TEST_SEARCH report for template ID SRMNXP01~STANDARD~SRMNXP02_CATALOG~ with a freestyle search term being the same as the one used on the search screen, i've got a result...

Does any body have a idea about this issue?

Regards.

Laurent.

View Entire Topic
danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

i'm faced to the same problem right now. Did you solved your issue?

Best regards,

Danilo

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Danilo,

i am sorry, but i did not manage to solve this issue.

As it was on a sandbox system, i did not push it...

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member217429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danilo, is the search from se38 -> esh_test_search works for you but not from SRM WUI? If this is the case I would like to recommend to open an OSS incident for this case. Best regards, Mikhail

danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

thx for your reply. I have this issue also on a sandbox system.

Best regards

Danilo

danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mikhail,

yes this is the case and the OSS incident is in progress. As soon as i have a solution i will share it.

Best regards,

Danilo

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had the same issue on a test system. On development it worked just fine. What finally fixed it for me was running the program ESH_ADM_INDEX_ALL_SC (after I deleted all indexes in trexadmin, which was probably not a wise thing to do ).

Regards,

Robin