cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing group in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I create shopping cart in SRM (5.0, extended classic) in field Purchasing Group by default local purch group that I created for plan driven scenario always occurs irrespective of the agent that create the SC. Local purch org is not responsible for the units that the agents are assinged to. Despite this, local ourch org always shows in the purch org field in sc and an agent cannot change it.

What's wrong?

Regards

RD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The link in my previous reply refers to the use of BADI for changing the purchasing group in the SC to the correct value which is maintained in the SRM org Structure after the requirements are transferred from R/3 to SRM.

However in case of ECS(Extended classic scenario),w/o using the BADI you can ensure that the system always searches for a back-end purchasing group when determining the responsible purchasing group, that is, a purchasing group for which a relationship to a purchasing group was defined in the back-end system in the SRM organization management,details of which are given in the note 944918

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To avoid local Pgroup configuration in ECS, please apply note 944918.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is std behaviour.Please see the foll thread for changing the Purchasing group;

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Disha,

Sth is wrong with this http link you indicated. Could you pls check if it is ok?