Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow on doc missing from SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

SRM 5.0, SP10, Extended classic scenario,

Facing the problem after SP upgrade only.

Shopping carts exist that have already been ordered and approved and that have status "Follow-on document created" However, the follow-on documents are missing from the object links and therefore, the system does not display any documents in the shopping cart history.

meaning in follow on doc of the SC history is missing. *This is happenign for deleted lines of the PO

only*

Steps 1. SC created -- apprved ---PO created --- follow on doc of SC shows PO

Step 2 one line item of PO deleted --- PO approved --- SC follow on Doc is not shpwong PO as 'delted'

which was showing earlier before Support pack upgrade to 10

In the items, status I1111 ("Item in transfer process") is active, and I1113 ("Follow-on document created) is also active.

Anybody faced this problem please suggest the solution.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer to SAP Note 501052

- Suren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suren,

The note is quite old and it talks about SRM 3 and 4, interstingly I have fond another note which is exactly the same as the problem we are facing 949162 but as the note is released on june 07 and does not specified any SP and we are facing this problem after Sp upgrade to 10 I am bit reluctant to put in system.

Anybody on SP 10 has faced this problem before??

regards

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Yes this note is relevant for SRM50 even on SP11 !

Use SNOTE to upload and implement it.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is not resolved even after putting the note, just raised a call with SAP...anybody faced this problem please update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

any input on this....

thx