Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fieldglass supplier Invitation Upload

shivamshukla12
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to upload transactional suppliers in Fieldglass , its working fine but there is a text field when we try to manually Upload the supplier - Supplier Invitation Text it sends additional information to supplier while registering into Fieldglass but same field is not Available in Connector provided for it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Adding Snaps for reference.

Connector which i am using for this.

Supplier Invitation Upload | SAP Help Portal

Goal is to pass supplier invitation text using Connector.

Thanks,

Shivam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

junior_zavalhia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shivam,

I reviewed the connector documentation and it doesn't seem to be possible to set "Supplier Invitation Text" via upload using the standard version of the connector, since it's not a column listed under "Detail" section.

The alternative is inviting the suppliers manually (if you don't have too many suppliers to invite) or contacting support/customer adoption to discuss other possible alternatives.

Kind regards,

Junior

shivamshukla12
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your response , but i think this is going to be a problem for customers , they wanna see some important text in that Invite section ( for example Address of the Supplier from Ariba ). and count for that is really high hence manual Approach wouldn't work.

Thanks Shivam

jacksonr
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

ok, shame.

Suggest submit issue to Fieldglass support to investigate further for you. Sorry I couldn't be more help

shivamshukla12
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Ok Jackson ,

No Problem at all thank for your time.

Thanks Shivam

jacksonr
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shivam,

Have you tried adding the field header to the connector "Supplier Invitation Text", populating the cells underneath and seeing if it's picked up?

shivamshukla12
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jackson ,

I am trying this out right away , thank you for the quick response.

Thanks Shivam

shivamshukla12
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jackson.rogers ,

I tried this way but didnt work -

Added Additional Standard Column in Connector

Here is my request sample from Postman.

Thanks Shivam