Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom delivery addresses not visible in PO screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.01 ECS.

We created some custom ship to addresses at the company level and are able to see these in the shopping cart screen.

However when we create a PO,we are unable to see all these custom ship-to-addresses...Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you using Extended Classic Scenario? If so then you have to define the same structure for PO in SRM to display the Custom attributes. The same way you did for Shopping cart... I.e. With Field control.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ritesh.

Yes,Im using ECS.

I have not maintained all of the custom delivery addresses as attributes for the requesters but still I'm able to see the delivery addresses in the shopping cart screen.

As mentioned earlier,I ahve created these custom delievry addresses atythe root org level and not at each company code level.

I'm not sure what you mean by defining same structure for PO.....The issue I'm facing is that in the PO screen for the F4 help for delivery addresses,I dont see my custom delivery addresses just like I see when creating the shopping cart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ship to address search results in PO shows only the addresses linked to the purchasing company for which PO is linked.

Where as in SC, system shows all the address irrespective of assigned company. It looks to be a standard behavior.

Ship to address is the function related to requisitioner and PO can be processed by  only professional buyer. This could be the reason for SAP delivered two different search criterion in SC & PO.

Any further clarifications, better to raise a call with SAP and get the official confirmations / solutions options.

Regards,
Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can debug the Search help exit in the PO screen and check why its not returning all values. Hope some code might have been written by technical team.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for providing further details... I thought at first you have created Custom field to enter address in Shopping cart.

So you have set up extra delivery address at company code level through Business partner maintenance. Now when user Create Shopping cart for particular Company code he can search those Delivery address in Delivery address tab. The question to you then as per Govardhan mentioned that check if PO which is converted from SC, Buyer has changed the company code information and that could be one of the reason that you are not seeing Delivery address data.

Custom delivery address mostly created against Purchasing companies.

Hope this helps.

Thank you
Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Govardhan.

You were right.The delivery addresses in the PO screen are displayed as per the company under which the PO is beign created.

I had to create the delivery address under the specific company so that it was then visible in the f4 help of the delivery addresses when creating the PO.

Full points awarded!

Answers (0)