cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing windows/popup size in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to customize the size (pixels, points, position)of the windows and popup messages in the SRM portal? For example, our users are having issues completing shopping carts successfully because the Delivery Address/Performance Location is hidden in the Change Default Settings window due to its short default size, and most users forget to change it. Other users are having a hard time searching for vendors because the window size force them to scroll down to be able to view the results. Our users can enlarge those windows or scroll down but, I'd like to present them with the information in one window that wouldn't require them to scroll, whenever is possible.

I suppose this thread could even extend to the customization of elements in the shopping cart screens (labels, order of tabs, hidding/showing tabs, etc) if the experts in the forum have comments about it.

Thanks,

Oscar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Poster,

As no response has been provided to the thread in some time I must assume the issue is resolved, if the question is still valid please create a new thread rephrasing the query and providing as much data as possible to promote response from the community.

Best Regards,

SDN SRM Moderation Team