Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certifications not visible in my Universal ID profile

Karthic
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I did 4 certifications with the same ID (2020 and 2021), but currently am not able to see it in my universal ID. My previous (certified during 2007) is also not available. How can I get them. I did checked in peope.sap.com/#training, not there.

Karthic
Participant
0 Kudos

I did try the same as per the https://answers.sap.com/questions/13327829/questions-about-sid-certification.html

but SAP haven't responded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SebastianSchuck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Kathric,

SAP Learning is still in the process of fully adopting Universal ID. Currently, your certificates are still bound to the accounts you enrolled with for the exams and courses.

To access your certificates make sure to link all those accounts to your Universal ID and then once the migration process starts all certificates will be moved to your Universal ID.

To access the certificates right now, at pages like people.sap.com, you will have to select the given accounts after login in with your Universal ID. As you only see the certificates of the selected account and not of all accounts linked to your Universal ID.

I know this is especially confusing as SAP Community just released a merging tool to migrate all community content of the accounts linked to your Universal ID to a single (primary) P-User account. But that does not include SAP Learning content.

If you can't wait for the automatic certification merging process reach out to the SAP learning support. They may assist you in manually migrating certificates from one of your accounts to another.

Best,
Sebastian Schuck