SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Billing with gross prices

Hi experts,I´m working with gross prices in billing, but i have a doubt about the difference between the amount calculated with gross prices and the amount calculated with net prices. I´ve specified a difference of $1 peso and determined an account i...

ISU Billing-Tcode EA29

Hi All,My client is facing the following problem in Billing.The processing efficiency of ( mass bill print activity) Tcode:EA29 has reduced drastically , the current time taken is much higher (virtually 4 to 5 times) as compared to previous processin...

Characteristics of a Class

Hello experts, I have the following spec:Pipesafe SEWERFor each premise retrieved in 'C' (earlier Step), go to the Connection Object, obtain the following Characteristics stored against the object for Class ZCONNOBJ.Z_CO_SEWER_SERVICE_SIZEZ_CO_SEWER_...

Resolved! Line item concept and doc_item ???

Hi everyone,Can anybody explain what is Line item?I have created one application form of form class IS_U_BI_BILLI want to get old meter number, new meter number, opening readning, closing reading, multiplier, kwhand charges for different line types ...

CIC0 Screen enhancement.

Hi SDNites,I have a requirement wherein I have to add a field RETSERVICEORDER to the CIC0 screen. The requirement says Fetch Business Partners based on Retailer Service Order.If the retailer service order is entered select the service order (AUFNR), ...

MRS Enhance WorkList

Hi ,I have to work on the below requirement , for that we need to enhanced the below functionality for the MRS worklist 1. Transfer the order operation system + user status from SAP to MRS2. Add the additional custom fields viz. for location, appoint...