SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifiable Bonus Buy Validity Periods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I was wondering if any one could explain whether it is possible to have validity periods modifiable within the Bonus Buy transaction VBK2.

This is Program name SAPMV13N

This is Screen number 3201 or screen number 0200

Fields DATAM and DATBI

Please let me know if you require more information

Thank you,

Joseph DeMoya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tn_naveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi joseph,

You can change the validity period on a bonus buy condition using the Change validity Period button on the tope left corner of the bonus buy screen. Short Cut - (Shift + F7)

Cheers,

NT

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

tn_naveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi joseph,

You can change the validity period on a bonus buy condition using the Change validity Period button on the tope left corner of the bonus buy screen. Short Cut - (Shift + F7)

Cheers,

NT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

Thank you for your response unforunately I do not have this change validity period button can you please advise whether this has something to do with the sacle in your bonus buy condition type? If so what do you have selected for your bonus buy condition types and their scales?

Thank you,

Joseph DeMoya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

can you also please let me know which SAP Enhancement Pack you are currently running in your system?

Thank you,

Joseph DeMoya

0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

We are running EP4. I dont think the date is dependant on the scales in any ways.

You will need to check the Release notes to see if changing the validity period has been introduced in the later enhancement packs.

Good Luck!

NT