SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Report of WPER

Hi all,I want report related to POS Monitor ( wper ) from where i can download all the errors non pposted idocs related to article master.Please its urgentRegards,Vikas

Resolved! Problem in POS DM Aggregated Data Posting

Hello Everyone,We are working with SAP Triversity POS - SAP XI - POS DM+BIW - SAP ISR Scenario. Master data flows from ISR to POS via XI; Transactional data comes from POS to XI and gets posted to POS DM, from where the aggregated data goes to SAP IS...

Resolved! IS Retail

Hi,I am having industry experience in Retail Domain(family business). I am presently working in IT industry in Mainframes technology and have an experince of about 4 years.I want to change to SAP and as i have got industry experience in retail, I wou...

Client interview questions - urgent

Dear All,This question is raised by the client - Pls reply its very urgent.In a shelf 26 shampoo bottles are available if the 3 bottles are sold means means where it is getting updated.Also if you have any IS-Retail interview questions pls forward to...

outbound idoc error message

Dear all, When i am manually create a direct request for POS outbound, the system shows the error message as below. It cannot generate an outbound idoc. Do anyone know how to detect this error and how to solve this problem?Error message: Processing S...

IS-Retail: Create Inforecord

Hi,i have to create an Inforecrod for an existing article in an IS-Retail system. Is there any BAPI to do that? I saw none.So the best option seams to read an existing inforecord (eina, eine) and wirte it again to the database with a function module....

Related Topic Pages