SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vehicle Master creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have started to learn DBM, need your help guys.

I am creating a Vehicle master, after entering the data on the vehicle new entry screen it navigates further where i can check different tabs like - data overview, vehicle history, general data etc.

Upon saving it throws an error "No action control found".

Is this a customizing error ? any idea ?

so far i have done the below things,

New end customer – Cust100

a/c grp - KUNA

Notification – 500000860

Material role assigned

Org role assigned

User assigned

Vehice model – (Material – Racer_A1)

Model sales code - Racer-minsale

Model service code - Racer-minsrvc

Asign warrany profile –

Racer-minsale  WTY001 – std warranty

Appreciate your help.

thanks

Kiran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fusionsap,

that's a missmatch of parametrization (=table settings/customizing), and your VMS role assignement. It means, based on your profile, a correct action control can not be determined. This is not a bug, it's indeed a feature ...

You need to check the table what defines the action control for your vehicle master, and align this with your org role (SAP online help explains in detail what and why).

Best,

Ute

PS . Why are you using the nickname "fusiosap" - are you too shy to use your real name here?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fusionsap,

that's a missmatch of parametrization (=table settings/customizing), and your VMS role assignement. It means, based on your profile, a correct action control can not be determined. This is not a bug, it's indeed a feature ...

You need to check the table what defines the action control for your vehicle master, and align this with your org role (SAP online help explains in detail what and why).

Best,

Ute

PS . Why are you using the nickname "fusiosap" - are you too shy to use your real name here?

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Use transaction VELOS to assign the Primary and secondary Matrices to the Material used in the vehicle model.

U shouldnt be getting the same error.

DBM Requires that individual users (Login ID's) are assigned to certain roles and the vehicle are assigned to certain matrices in order to proceed with creating vehicles and use them for creating orders.

Hope this info helps..

Best regards,

Harsha

PS: Reward suitable points for all responding.

0 Kudos

Hi Ute,

thanks for the reply, infact i have put my name in the message "Kiran". Its the id which i intend to have common, b'cos i am using that in other forums too.

rgds

Kiran

0 Kudos

thanks Harsha,

i am able to do it now.

rgds

Kiran