SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to SAP System via Citrix MetaFrame

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

For central security control, we use the tool of Citrix MetaFrame as remote connection, but we got some problems, there is one problem: as long as the end user log on Citrix MetaFrame and access to SAP system, then sometimes they can not input chinese characters any more in their own desktop computer. I don't know why?

If some one had the same experience, please share some solution on it!

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my plant we have the same situation as you mentioned, I though your Citrix server should be installed in Chinese language, it's right? If yes, you should define the same input languages setting between Citrix server and local desktop computer!

Hope it's useful to you!

Good day

Tao

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my plant we have the same situation as you mentioned, I though your Citrix server should be installed in Chinese language, it's right? If yes, you should define the same input languages setting between Citrix server and local desktop computer!

Hope it's useful to you!

Good day

Tao

0 Kudos

That's very useful, I have tried with my desktop computer and set the same input languages with Citrix server, it works!

Thank u very much

0 Kudos

Hi Tao,

I got another problem, that is, if we log on SAP system via Citrix metaframe, when the users want to download some data from SAP system, they can't save the data into local desktop computer. Whether you had the same situation, or not? Please give me some suggestion, thanks a lot!

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I have the same problem before, our solution is:

• Are there the network drivers in your network environment? If yes, make the Citrix server access to the network drivers, then SAP users can download report data into the network drivers, as thus they can use their desktop computer to find the downloaded files in the network drivers directly!

Hope it can help you! I knew some companys of Automotive suppliers use the same solution!

If you had better solution, please let me know!

Merry Xmas

Tao

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!