cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO Error

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I was navigating from the page "Participating in Open Beta" to "visit the SCN Beta Feedback Process page" I got an error message for SSO as below: jive SSO Error "An error occured while attempting authentication through single sign on"

However I have been presented my details from existing SCN site and authenticated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member323
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I agree with Yaniv, this is not a new issue.

I believe that it is related to your browser settings (SSO activated and trying to login with multiple IDs)

Do you get the same behavior with another browser?

Solution: simply clean your cash (delete browsing history, cookies and saved password)

The overkill solution is to reset browser back to default settings (this will not delete your favorites)

I am sure there might be other ways to troubleshoot this and resolve it without overkill (for example, check certificates, disable SSO from browser settings..)

Let me know if this info is helpful for you.

David

yaniv
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for your feedback. has this been happenning more than once? or does that still happen to you?

I suspect it might have been a temporary issue with our authentication service, so would like to know if the issue persists.

thanks for your help,

Yaniv

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello,

Which browser are you using?

Former Member

Regards,

Moshe