cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot join any group

AnnaT
Explorer

Hi,

I just joined the SAP Community and have been trying to join the Beginner's corner and Welcome Group, but I keep getting error messages when trying to post or join any group like below:

Node was not found

• The core node you are trying to access was not found, it may have been deleted. Please refresh your original page and try the operation again.

or

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Could someone please help? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @AnnaT:

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known bug, and we are working with our vendor to resolve.

I'll share updates as I get them.

Kind regards,

--Jerry

KunalBansal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Any updates Jerry?
NA187
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Jerry, any update on this? Because I also having same error when I click link from the email it prompted this message "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your browser's Back button to continue."
jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

@KunalBansal @NA187 Please don't post to threads with accepted answers. It's best to post new questions. There are no updates. As I said, I'll share them once they're available.

Kind regards,

--Jerry

Victormachado
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @jerryjanda, hope you are doing fine! I would like to know if there is any update in this issue. I've tried to join a group a few days ago and received the same message. Please, let me know if you are currently looking for a solution to the issue. Thanks in advance!

Answers (0)