cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call MII-Transaction via EJB-Call from Router-Script

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I currently have a plan to call a MII (15.3) transaction via router script, as there is no ServiceExtension provided in the respective router for Scrap/Done etc. and I don't want to call that as a global ServiceExtension.

I came across the EJB call which I think should make this work, but unfortunately I can't get my example to work in the router. However, the test directly from Netweaver works.

Unfortunately, the SAP example (https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_MANUFACTURING_EXECUTION/e1adc70af32241619335c8768a892edb/efc75c3a5e894...) does not work either.

Do you, or one of your colleagues, have any experience with this topic and can give me an example to get my example working?

Thank you and best regards

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

For more examples of routing scripts, please see SAP Notes 1270322, 1900988, 2679158, 2694290.

0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

thanks for your answer. It is not the creation of a routing script that is my problem but only the execution of the EJB via routing script to call a MII transaction. Unfortunately I have not found an example for this.

Regards,

Matthias

0 Kudos

Maybe if you put your code and results from log here, someone from MII experts could review and advise.

0 Kudos

This is my code snipped from router script:

callEJB("TransactionRunnerBean", "executeTransaction", "zTest/ejb/yEjb_01");

Error message from POD:

Error calling EJB method "%METHOD%" in the EJB "TransactionRunnerBean"; exception is "%EXCEPTION%" (Message 16030)

Error message from Log Viewer: