Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related Party Logic on Import Declaration

pecas777
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Is anyone familiar with how the related party field is derived or populated on the import entry declaration? This is the 7501-06 (weekly FTZ import entry summary) and not the standard 7501-01 (import entry), so I'm not sure if that is what makes it different or not. I can see that it automatically derives an "N" to the idoc from the line item partner, but I am not sure where that logic is coming from. Do companies typically have to do an enhancement here to mark it Y when it is a related party? Or is there a specific partner function I am missing? I know the FTZ entries are slightly different, but perhaps you had the same experience with standard import entry that could shed some light here.

Any input you have would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jessica

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jessica,

Happy New Year to you as well. There are two BADIs I am thinking about...

/SAPSLL/CUHD_PROP as you probably know for Export, can be used for Import. I would assume that for a single vendor, SAP should already support transferring the Affiliate flag to the line level for CATAIR.

/SAPSLL/CUS_ECC would be the other BADI.

Let me know how that works out for you.

Regards, Dean.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jessica,

It depends on your set-up...

1) you can used Default Data, if applicable

2) you can implement logic in the provided badi, which we did

The main thing is to mark your business partner with the appropriate indicator, We did using the data from ERP, VBUND.

I hope this helps.

Regards, Dean.

pecas777
Participant
0 Kudos

Happy New Year! Thank you. I think I am going to have to pursue the BADI option. I do have logic already at the partner level to identify Related Party and it works great for export declarations to populate the Affiliation indicator. But for the 7501 import entry summary, the Affiliation field doesn't exist on the Invoice tab as the Related Party moves down to item level on CBP's CATAIR doc.

Thanks,

Jessica

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

In your weekly FTZ import entry summary declaration, please have a look at the Invoices tab, do you see a field called "Affiliation"?

The related party field in the IDoc is derived from there.

Hope this helps.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

pecas777
Participant
0 Kudos

Happy New Year! That is where I was hoping/assumed it would be, but discovered it doesn't exist on entry summary. In hindsight, it makes sense, since this import declaration is a summary with multiple imports on it, therefore CBP wants it at t he item level. I was hoping I could figure out which field was mapping to the idoc, but I think I will have to do development based on master data as it doesn't appear there is any field on the item tab of the import declaration for this value.

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

I recently came across the same issue while working on another GTS project for a customer.

The field for "Related Parties" or as it is called in the GTS Declaration "Affiliation" will appear on the Invoice tab of the declaration once you add an Invoice/Contrat (by clicking on the blank page to create the Invoice/Contract).

Hope this helps.

Mouaz