cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Rate not triggered automatically by SAP CC Internal Scheduler

0 Kudos

Hi,

Our landscape has SOM-SAP CC-SAP CI. Only Recurring Rates are configured and as per the documentation available here (Page 160) we are expecting the Internal scheduling of SAP CC to trigger the Recurring Rate (currently all set up to trigger each day at midnight) . We have setup an ODI step to explicitly trigger the activation of the Recurring rate on the day of Charge plan activation as a precuation. The SAP CC parameters are all default(as given here) except ACTIVATION_SCHEDULER_RECURRENCE set as 0-23h/0m/0s. When I check parameter ACTIVATION_SCHEDULER_LAST_TRIGGER, I can see the trigger is happening every hour.

3 Issue which I am facing :

1. I cannot see my Provider Contract been processed in CC and so no BITS in CI. This is happening for all Provider Contracts which have Mapping table in the Rate logic. Simple Recurring rates(flat prices) are triggered everyday.

2. When I trigger the activation again through SOAP UI, the BITs appear in SAP CI (after bulkloader trigger )

3. BITS sometimes do come in but in batches for Provider Contracts having mapping table. Like 3 BITs would come on 10th May for 08th, 9th and 10th together.

Is there any config, I am missing !

View Entire Topic
former_member428395
Active Participant

Hello,

The activation scheduler should generate fees for all pending contracts (the date of the event fee should be before the server timestamp).

If the scheduler doesn't generate the fee, and if you don't have any specific error in the logs of rater instances, I suggest you to open an incident.

Best regards,

Eric F.