Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing Cockpit - Transport Flow Definitions

former_member622226
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I created a task list in our Test-System as a template in the Closing Cockpit (not Financial Cockpit!). (EHP7 for ERP 6.0)
Now I wanted to transfer this template into our Quality-System including all self created flow-definitions.

Problem: None of the flow definitions created within the CC arrive at transport.

Only the organizational structure as an "empty shell" is completely visible. If you now want to select this flow definition, it says: "The flow definition does not exist yet". I have set up all flow definitions over CC and not with SCMA or Workflow Builder.

I have already tried the transport from Test in Quality. But also the import of the template in Quality-System from the Test-System under TA: CLOCOC. Nothing works.

Only through the Workflow-Builder (TA: SWDD) did I succeed in bringing the process definition to Quality-System via "Import XML". However, flow definitions created using Workflow Builder (SWDD) are not visible in the Closing Cockpit. So that's not a solution.

How do you transport flow definitions between the systems?

I would be grateful for every input.
Best regards Tom

View Entire Topic
former_member622226
Discoverer

Hello again,

after a few week i found the solution by myself. After creating the workflow in CLOCO or SCMA I choose "save as local object".

Local objects will not transported. These workflows are stored with the package "TMP". I have changed the package in SE03 to an transportable one.

Best regards Tom

alvarocorreia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

Would you kindly provide more details on your solution? In our case I am in basic scenario on tasks using programs with variants. At this point we have no workflow object and I am facing the same issue, only the organizational structure gets transported.

Many thanks for any information you would like to share.

Best regards