Did you mean: 

/ZF5 and TDS Exemption is not coming for custom PF contribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Need help regarding the custom PF deduction, requirement is

IF GROSS - HRA < 6500 then *12%

IF GROSS - HRA > 6500 then Only BASIC * 12%

for this i written pcr and places in the schema also and in payslip PF amount's are coming correctly.

Now my problem is PF Tax exemption i.e., Agg. of Chapter VI is not taking and if retro (any arrears) CF PF is not coming.

can any one please tell how to get the Carry forward PF while in retro and PF exemption for TDS.

please tell PCR and in which Schema i has to add.

My Problem is CF PF is not coming and Exemption u/s 10 also not coming

Screen shots for what i have done:

PCR:

SCHEMA:

INN1 - Gross to Net Calculation

INAL - Monthly factoring and storage (cumul.of gross amount)

Thanks and Best Regards,

Praneeth kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

can any one suggest how to get Agg Chapter VI exemption for the Provident Fund of the Employee.

it is custom pf wage type, every thing is fine but exemption is not giving.

i am not sure where i have to assign this custom pf wage type for exemption Agg Chapter VI

please find the screen shot.

Regards,

Praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My requirement is for only one PSA - TANA, PF Basis amount has to check the wage types Basic (2100) and Additional Allowances (3800).

logic is if Basic + Addl. Allowance is less than 6500, the 12% on Basic + Addl. Allownace

if Basic + Addl. Allowance is greater than 6500, the 12% on Basic wage type only.

I changed my PCR and while running the payroll, it is calculating the PF 12% and again 12% and storing in the wage types /3f1,/3f3......

problem is, pcr is checking the /111 EPF Basis and according to logic it is multiplying 12% on that amount. but i want the result like check the EPF Basis and do according to logic and store the values.

system behaving :

Basic - 7727

Allow - 1289

total = 9016

calculation: 7727*12% = 928

system is calculating = 928*12% = 111

PCR:

Payslip:

Best Regards,

Praneeth kumar

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to make one more edit in the PCR OUTWPPLANT * ADDWT * ** ADDWT * *** ADDWT * ***** ADDWT * Lenght of personnel area can be from 1 to 4 chacrs