Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSteps real time update

ajercan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to build a standard Xstep that takes the data from the process order and displays it in the PI-Sheet, however, the data is not updated real time. For example, when the process order status is changed the PI-Sheet displays the old status from when the PI-Sheet was opened for processing.

Is there a way to fetch all recent updates on the process order from the PI-Sheet, so that at all time the PI-Sheet reflects the latest values/status?

I have as well tried to create my own implementation for symbols and automatic evaluation by defining the process order information as symbols, but that is triggered only once at the processing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184420
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Andrei,

Thanks for the clarification. Since this is not my area of expertise in the chemicals area I have asked that the moderators re-assign the tags. Hopefully this will help you get a reply. In parallel I wlil search internally for an expert who can support you (no promises) and will try to direct him/her to your question.

Best regards,

Monica

ajercan
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Monica, hope someone can answer my question. uwe.dittes maybe you can help with the question?

Best regards,

Andrei

former_member184420
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your question. This forum is for general information sharing rather than technical support. At first reading, your question looks as if it should be posted in the SAP Support Portal: https://support.sap.com/en/index.html.

ajercan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Monica,

The question is directed to the SAP Xstep community and it is a question derived from a functionality understanding and not a technical issue.

I believe I'm not the only SAP consultant who is searching for this information and could not find it, and therefore I'm asking to the community.

I have also been reading the XSteps Cafe community posts(sorry that it has been closed) and could not find this specific information.

It is sad that SAP does not pay attention to the topic anymore as there still many customers that are using Xsteps and we need to have an active community.