cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

with and without confirmation of transfer posting stock

0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I need your suggestion i want develop on scenario which is transfer posting one plant to another plant but with confirmation status without confirmation plant incharge can not send the material or receive material

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Thanks for positive reply

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice, that you thanked your contributors

but even better it would be to mark the correct and helpful answers, so that future readers can easily find the solution. if you don't know how this is done then please read

Please review all your other open questions too

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ;

I think that you can restrict transfer orders with two step material movements.

Can you look at Stock Transfer Using Stock Transport Order (SAP Library - Managing Special Stocks (MM-IM)) ?

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

Approval process in the MB1B/MIGO not exist but check out the below link that might helpful for you in another way.

Abhishek

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no confirmation/approval option if you are using MB1B - transfer posting.

If you want to control, you may go for intra company STO with release strategy. So there is a confirmation option / control in receiving plant. If you want to control from both supplying plant and receiving plant, you may create multi level release strategy with the release codes from both the plants. The PO should be released only after approval of the release codes of both the plants.

System will allow to create delivery/transfer only once the PO is released. You may check the option and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

0 Kudos

thx for reply this option is already developed i want to do in mb1b when i transfer material plant to plant

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you already spend any thought about where you want to maintain such confirmations if you only do inventory management moves?

movements without reference are just ad-hoc movements, nobody can know in advance that such movement is going to happen, hence nobody can do a confirmation from a logical point of view, and technically you do not have a basis for such requirement in SAP.

So you need to think of an own development. And I think that you finally have not much gain compared to the standard STO process.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MB1B - 301 (or 303 & 305) will create the material document immediately once you save the document. In this case, it will be a challenge to create approval process.

Alternatively, you may check the authorization method, and give the authorization for 301 (or 303 and 305) to only the plant in charge or similar responsible person. So only the responsible person can do the transfer.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by confirmation from plant in-charge?

What is your process for plant to plant transfer ?

If you use STO PO, then you can use release strategy for that.. The code will be Plant In-charge, After his release, user can do further process for plant to plant transfer...

I don't think you can do any approval process for movement type 301..

0 Kudos

Hi,

Transfer posting through mb1b plant to plant

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no standard configuration to achieve this...

Either you can go for development or you can use STO PO for transfer plant to plant..

But I hope you can achieve this for movement type 301.. Because when user do 301 movement type it is immediately less the stock from issue plant and add stock in receive plant.

If you use 2 step, the I hope there should be a restriction between the gap of 303 and 305.. (I am not sure its possible or not)

You have to consult with your abap team..

sudeep_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carry out transfer posting through STO. Configure release strategy for STO with plant in charge as release code.

Regards,

Sudeep.