Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update of Advance/Claim request tcode: HRPBSIN_UPD_STATUS

radhey_shyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Hope all are doing great! I have query related to claims changes after approval by admin or admin should be able to change the status or can delete the advance claims request after the request raise by employee through ESS portal WD ABAP EHP7.

We are using application HRESS_CLMS_EE_IN - CLMS: Advance claims employee overview application for india. for the Update of Advance/Claim request status through transaction HRPBSIN_UPD_STATUS it's not getting any output for tried all selection parameters.

When checked table Claims & Advance Transaction Table (T7INCLM_ADV_TRNS) it's not showing any data. but the data is available in cluster PCL4.

Please suggest how admin can update advance claims.

Regards,

Radhey Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Claims request once created by employee then he can change/delete that only before approval.

And during approval by manager/admin that requested amounts can be changed. If manager/admin also approved then no one can change it again.

check the t-codes

HRPBSIN_AC_ACRP - for displaying the records and status.

HRPBSIN_AC_INFU   - for updating the approved claims in ECC infotypes.

radhey_shyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

Thanks for your inputs, but the requirement is to modify or delete the claim even after it's approved by admin as the report HRPBSIN_UPD_STATUS does. in our case this report is not giving any data.

HRPBSIN_UPD_STATUS input screen

Output screen:-

Regards,

Radhey

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But in this report it will always end up with no records since that table doesn't contain any data.

I think it may have some temparaory calims request data when employee created new request and approved by manager. Once it's updated into ECC system it will clear that record from that table. Check this scenario once and let me know how it behaves.

radhey_shyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

I checked table T7INCLM_ADV_TRNS in every status of the claim but no data is reflecting in this table at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Yes, I faced the same issue and searched alot to update this tables and debugged complete standard report but no luck.

Can you please try other advance claim application other than HRESS_CLMS_EE_IN.

There are two different advance claim application. among them, one is not working correctly.

So please try another application and check whether it is allowed or not.

Also, check status flow configuration table V_T77WWW_CLSTFL. Configure status flow for deletion also.

And if not, you can enhance the report and there is one function module which will read this status flow table and check status change is allowed or not.

Thanks,

Ketul

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to use the other applications and check it.

Request Creation

Request Approval