cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typical specifications for barcode printers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one provide me the typical printer specifications for SAP barcode printers? There are many printers in the market.I need to look at the SAP supported specs for barcode printers.These specs will help me finding the right printer.

Thanks in advance

Edited by: pranathi728 on Nov 30, 2009 2:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use any type of printer, the only important thing is that the printer driver recognizes the barcode. You can check the compatibility of printers with SAP in the site of the manufacturer of the printer.

Regards

AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for printer specs , specifically for printing the SU labels and Bin labels.what should be the min configuration requirement for these printers?

Thanks in advance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranathi

there are so many printers available in the market.

but some of the printer manufacturers i am telling you according to my experiences..

1) Intermac

2) Zebra

zebra is most extinguishly used on.. look for Z4Mplus or Z6Mplus barcode printers...

if you need desktop series then try LP/TLP 2844 & DA402 this will be good ..

if you find the information useful please give points

Regards

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ganesh for your response ,

I am wondering if there are certain guide lines by SAP , so that the printer should have a minimum configuration required to be able to print SU or Bin labels.It can not be much in detail , but atleast to show to my vendors.So that they are prepared what kind of printers we are looking for .

Thanks in davance

Former Member
0 Kudos

As long as you send ZPL formatted code to the Zebra printer from SAP you are good to go!