cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table A018 shows only one condition item

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to extract the conditions from PIR so from tanle A018 I am selecting a condition type and extracting the field KNUMH which I use to find data in KONP.

the problem is that table A018, only recognizes the first item of the conditions in the PIR;

if the PIR has 2 conditions items, A018 does not recognize the second.

in the screenshot you can see an example of what I mean.

one screenshot is from PIR, second from table A018

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member210560
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alisa,

From the PIR it seem show you 2 lines of condition types.

The table A018 will show 1 line item which is the validity and the table KONP which will show

you the 2 lines conditions L000 and P&F1 condition types.

The table A018 will not show you 2 lines unless you have 2 different validity periods.

Best regards,

ian, Wong Loke Foong

Former Member
0 Kudos

I realized that: the point is that A018 has a link to the info record but it cannot be joined to another table....KONP has no direct link to the info record, just to the record number.

former_member210560
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alisa,

Yes, that was the design as inforecord was a time dependant conditions which means

it had a few validities and through tables normalization, that is how it looks.

You may write a SQL statement to join the tables depends on your requirement.

Best Regards,

ian Wong Loke Foong

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

First of all Info record and Contract both uses time dependent conditions and we use supplementary Procedure for this and this procedure is assigned to Base price condition e.g. PB00,

We have below tables for info records:

A017: Material Info Record (Plant-Specific)

A018: Material Info Record

Key combination is different for both for the tables, table shows condition record number with given validity and same key can have multiple Validity periods and current one we can see on Purchasing data view

Now our requirement is to see all conditions for given validity for a given PIR, for this we need to pass the condition record no to the table KONP and can see all conditions:

Hope it would help.

Thx,

Vivek

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alisa,

For your information: Condition parameters : It will pick always latest one and also check the condition

logic.

Kindly go through the Mr. Jurgen L sir answer on this link :http://scn.sap.com/thread/3570703 and

Refer OSS notes : 358998 - conditions with several validity periods

also go through the document : How to correct info record with split validity periods

Link below mentioned:

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/logistics-mm/blog/2013/12/27/how-to-correct-info-record-with-split-...

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Vivek

but we are not talking about 2 different condition records;

it is the same condition record, one date only but it has 2 items.

think about PB00 and under it another line for example

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have a look into my blog

In the beginning I explain how I extract the price conditions, you can find the tables from where I downloaded the data, and you will also know that condition have a header record and items, and they all share the same condition number that is visible in the connector table to the info record