Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Invoice scanning - Rejected due to personal data

Andie
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Anybody know why ?

If I have confirmed that my scanned supplier invoice does not contain any personal data, why my document would not be sent for retraining and be rejected due to personal data ?

Is there any other settings I need to do to ensure my document is sent for retraining ?

Thanks,

Andie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Andie
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thank you for your answer, much appreciated, but I still don't understand.

If I have confirmed that the document does not include personal data, why would the system reject my document pretending there is personal data ? There is something I don't get.

Thanks,

Andréanne

arunml
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Andreanne,

When you select this check box, the pdf should not contain any personal data. If contains, system will reject as it contains personal data.

The following are the available statuses for this field:

Validation of the data:

Not Started – The process of Validation for Retraining did not start yet.

In Process – The process for Validation for Retraining is ongoing.

After the validation:

Rejected Due To Personal Data – The data will not be used for retraining as Personal Data has been identified.

Accepted For Training – The data has been accepted and will be used as source for retraining.

After the Retraining is completed:

Used For Training – The data has been validated has been used as source for retraining.

In addition we also have the following:

Not * – The data is not * for retraining. Normally used when none of the other statuses is applicable.

For more information on this matter, please check the blog below + help document.

https://blogs.sap.com/2021/05/10/intelligent-invoice-scanning-enhancements-2105

https://help.sap.com/viewer/2754875d2d2a403f95e58a41a9c7d6de/2202/en-US/323c6a59f79d43f7886e7af4b9ec...

Best Regards,
Arun