Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

some questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Here are some questions seems relate to SAP B1 integration but I am not sure about it :

1. Does SAP business one able run seamlessly On-line or Offline (upload download under time differences) with SAP R/3?

2. Does SAP business one able run seamlessly On-line or Offline (upload download under time differences) with SAP ECC6?

Please give advice. TIA

Edu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

John,

SAP Business One is a 2-tier, client-server application installed in a "WinTel" environment. The "link" between SAP Business One and R/3 is the SAP Business One Integration for SAP NetWeaver or B1iSN.

SAP Business One and R/3 natively do not speak or connect with each other. As it stands today SAP Business One and R/3 are like apples and oranges. The integration that connects the two products together is B1iSN. B1iSN will connect SAP Business One and ECC 6 as of patch level 03 for B1iSN2007 which is due out soon.

You can read more information on B1iSN and B1iP at ...

[original link is broken]

I hope that helps,

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Edward,

Tks a lot for your info.

Here is another similar question I could not answer too i.e.:

Is the e-sourcing/e-procurement solution of SAP B1 ready in terms of SAP BAPI or connectors to readily integrate into our SAP back end system?

Pls give advice. TIA

Edu

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

John,

There is not direct connection to SAP BAPI and SAP Business One without using B1iSN. B1iSN does have built in connectors for R/3 and SAP Business One and some pre-built business scenarios. These scenarios are detailed in this document ...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/52b12740-0901-0010-4097-b85d1f5a...

... and specifically on page 14.

Hope that helps,

Eddy

Answers (0)