cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order stock doesnt exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am creating a sales order which the repaired machine is given back to the customer.Whil doing th delivery,i am getting the error "Sales order stock does not exist".The Schedule line category is CN(No Material planning).

When will the sales order stock created in general?

Is there we need to maintain the configuraton for this issue?

Please help me

Thanks

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello friend

Eventhough you have closed this issue as it is left unanswered i thought of giving my inputs

While making delivery system tells that sales order stocks doesnot exist

This means your sales order is created with the item category of yours marked with special stock indicator as E

This has happened in your case

After this in MB1B thro movement type 412 E you have to reserve stocks for your sales order by inputting the doc number which got generated for your sales order

Then stocks will get reserved for your sales order which no other order can utilize and this is missing in your case

Hence you rae getting this error

Suppose for a material say stock is 100 units in MMBE in unrestricted and you are creating a sales order order number say xxxx for 10 units with your item category marked with special stock indicator as E then in MB1B you have reserve stocks for your order xxxx

After this MMBE will look unrestricted 90 & sales order stocks 10 for order xxxx

now if you do the delivery for order xxxx

then there wont be any problem

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

not correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan.

Use t- code MMBE ; input ur material & plant & check whre the stock is curently lying, I it is not in sales order stock. Use movement type 412 E ; T- code MB1B & move the stock from own to sales order & then proceed to do ur deliver; Alternatively if you are using serial numbers please go to serail number history using IQ02 & track where the equipment is exactly lying.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the reair has been done, post this material from quality insepction to sale order stock.

(or)

the moment the material comes for the repair, you might have created the sale order. assign the material to sale order and then process for the repair.

Regards,

Sai