cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Line Item assignment

former_member214674
Contributor

Hi,

I want to assign sales order line item to another sales order line item like we can assign WBS element to sales order line item in account assignment tab. Isstead of WBS i want to assign another sales order line item to it.

Is it possible?

Thanks

Aby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

My observation is,

- "Order number"- showing in above screen is different than Sales order. It is Production order. as you know

- If you wanted to add "Sales Order number & line item", you can do in "Additional data-B" tab using screen/user Exits.

Regards,

RMD

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RMD,

Yes, i can use Additonal Tab to add Sales Order/Line Item but that will not fulfill the requirement.

I need to assign sales order sub items to higher item in *Account Assignment tab* so that the revenue of sub items will be rolled over to higher item.

Thanks

Aby

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply. I will try to rephrase my question with more details as follows:

We have a main service product(not relevant for billing) but it has subcomponents those are billable. We want the revenue of sub components to be collected on Main Service Product(it is account assigned) and then settle it to COPA. Please refer an example below, here XYZ is sales order number:

Therefore, I need to know whether it is possible to have Sales Order and Line Item fields available on Account Assignment tab as shown in the figure below or any other way to achieve sales order line item account assigned to another sales order line item.

Thanks!

Aby

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems that your question requires additional information. Please make sure that your question outlines the steps you took to find information and create the question again. This way members will know that you searched and were unable to find what you needed.

You may also want to include screenshots of what you're seeing, to help members further understand the issue. And please provide some additional details, as the question is fairly short.

Thank you for your understanding.