cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return DO posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SAP standard, when we do return delivery, it will generate the posting and increase inventory and reduce cost. we have created a return sales order and return delivery, but we expected system to generate posting to increase inventory and reduce expense, is it possible?

also how to create a return invoice without accounting entry genreated?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

Yes it is possible. For your first requirement you have to assign relevant G/Ls in OBYC. For 2nd requirement accounting entry will be generated if there is some amount to be posted to FI and G/Ls assignment has been made properly then there will be accounting entry. You can also stop accounting entry by checking the field Posting block in VOFA billing document type settings. But I am surprised why you want to generate billing document without accounting document. If accounting document is not required then billing document for what purpose?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

for my first requirement which is the transaction key I need to do customization in OBYC?

can I create a zero value invoice for the second requirement? how to create a zero value invoice, any configuration needs to be done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva ,

Why you want to create Zero Value Invoice?

If you want to generate the invoice but accounting document should not generate, then create Proforma Invoice.

Can you explain the business scenario in detail??

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please check in GBB transaction key and for SD billing document without accounting document, I don't know why you want to create this but for your information if the item category is relevant for billing and there is no net value NETWR in billing document then system will save SD billing document without accounting document. If you try to release this in VF02 system will give you information message that there is no need of accounting document for this billing document. This is standard behavior of SAP.

Thanks