Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace stock from physical inventory

rsk_gsk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have batch manged stock and we do transfer posting for the same to onther plant regularly, now the problem is for one PO , Partially GR done, and stock showing in MMBE. but accidentally Stock get zero while performing physical inventory. how to i replace stock with same batch, again will i create one physical inventory document to replace stock and do transfer posting to other plant, is this approach is correct and is any area will get effected. please guide.

rsk_gsk
Participant
0 Kudos

Please can any one help on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor

Wrongly physical inventory created with 701 movement type and now as you needed you too can create another physical inventory to match your stock for batch with 702 movement type!

rsk_gsk
Participant
0 Kudos

wrongly physical inventory document posted which showing 702,ovtype , as we cannot do reverse and cancel physical inventory document, once it got posted, can i again replace the stock with physical inventory document by counting the same stock and post which we can have stock again but this approch is correct?

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better check movement type details with MB5B for your material posted..

If physical inventory document posted with 702 movement type and now you can post a new physical inventory document with 701 movement type!

rsk_gsk
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bijay

thanks for response, yes material posting done with 702 Movtype, i can able to do restore stock for for different batches and do transfer posting but my confusion is whether financial point of view any implication will happen.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Accounting entries will be there for all movements posting in SAP and in case of audit , one need to justify the cause with financial accounting entry for the particular instance!

rsk_gsk
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Bijay for you r help , Ihave got answer

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very Good. You have resolved your issue!

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Reverse PI doc

2. Post another pi document