Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Condition Type in SD Pricing

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on a PS implementation project, as per the requirement, i need to copy the EK01 value to ZPSF (Service flat Price Condition). How do i setup reference condition type to bring the EK01 value to PR00  OR Do we have any other std way to bring the same value from EK01 to ZPSF...??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

follow the below screen shot for your reference .

if you want to maintain  EK01 , ZPSF AND PR00 then maintain as per the below screen shot . 

here my doubt is, if u want to copy the values same as EK01 to ZPSF, then why u need to maintain EK01 in the pricing , directly you can create one new condition type same as EK01 so that the same values will copy to ZPSF condition type.  follow as per the below ,   

as per the santosh reply u can maintain 100% to the condition type for ZPSF in the VK11 as per the below screen shot .

Regards,

C.B Reddy

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

EK01 and EK02 are cost condition types, which used in RBB process (Resource related Billing) which is widely used to collect cost from service order or project network, and it is mostly a statistical condition.

I do really appreciate your screen shots for the steps, i will try to replicate the same in sand box for my testing.

I will appreciate ,if you show me how to maintian this 100% value to a condition record which have access sequence..... Thanks Reddy.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

in the pricing procedure you can make some changes

for example,

STEPCOUNTERCONDITION TYPEFROM TO
10EK01
20ZPSF10
30PR00

Now maintain condition record for ZPSF as 100% and it will copy EK01 value to ZPSF automatically

this is just by tweaking your pricing proceudre you can acihieve without major change. If not you can very well go with routine modifications

hope it is clear

thanks

santosh

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

This sounds to be working... by the way how i maintain ZPSF as 100%, i am not clear with this step..

May be i am totally unaware of making that step..can you elaborate..?

vijay_padmaraja
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

You can maintain ZPSF as 100% by maintaining a condition record using VK11 as 100 amount for percentage.Once it is done it will register that value.

Regards

Vijay

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

Vijay

I read the same in couple of other discussion... but i am unaware to make this step.

Can you elaborate how to make this 100% in VK11 for a condition record which have access sequence...? Or attach some link would be greatly appreciated...  Thanks

vijay_padmaraja
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

Mr.Reddy has showed you how to maintain the 100% but if you are still not getting the value copied then probably you are maintaining the ZPSF under the wrong key combinations.

I am sure you would have done this but just in case I am summarizing:

1. VK11

2. <Enter Condition type>

3. <Choose the key combination used>

4. <Enter appropriate values, with amount "100" with UOM as "percentage"

5. Press Enter for filling up ither coluns automatically.

6. Save.

I have tested it and it works.

If I have not answered you question, please explain or rephrase your question.

Regards

Vijay

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

plz confirm how the EK01 value is being processed.

there is an option in the condition type settings-ref condition type which might  be useful.

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

EK01 and EK02 are for cost... it is used in Resource Related Billing Process (RRB), where it captures the cost of each DMR. that created out of a Network or Service Order, say time and machine hour billing.

Yes, i am working on that reference condition type portion, but i am not sure of maintaining 100% value that need to be transferred to referenced condition type.

vijay_padmaraja
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

In v/08, maintain PMIN value for EK01 and enter that step against ZPSF. But about the PR00 I am not sure but maybe your business requirement has some other standard pricing condition type as a default one. The solution I have suggested can be used for PR00 as well but I wouldn't recommend it.

Regards

Vijay

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

I think that comes in different scenario...

PMIN are out of scope here...

This is purely service oriented company, where i am trying to bring the Time and Machine hour rate to DMR (Resource related billing process).